TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021| Assistant, Senior Accountant & Other Post | 54 vacancies |Last date: 27.12.2021| Download Notification @ scd.tn.gov.in
TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021: Commissionerate for Welfare of differently abled Tamilnadu has advertised new job notification for Program Manager, Program Officer, Data Analyst, Procurement Officer, Senior Accountant, Assistants, Typist cum Computer Operator, Office Assistant and Data Entry Operator. The above position are requires dynamic, experienced and analytical professionals with demonstrated experience of office management related work. There are 54 vacancies will be assigned for TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment. Candidates once read the notification clearly before filling up of the application form. The last date to submit the application form is 27.12.2021. District level Vacancy and state level vacancy details are given below.
Tamilnadu Disabled Welfare recruitment 2021 notification is available at official website. The Period of contract is 12 months. Experience in relevant field is required. Candidates may submit their detailed CV through given email address. Hard copy of application should submit to the given address. During the selection process, candidates should bring the original document. Applicants must hold fluency in spoken and written English and Tamil language. Selected candidate will be placed at Tamilnadu with the remuneration of Rs. 20000 to Rs.150000. Post wise salary details are given at official notification. Applicants who start their career with Tamilnadu government jobs may use this opportunity to apply for this above said post.
Details of TN Disabled Welfare Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Commissionerate for Welfare of differently Abled|
|Job Name||Program Manager, Program Officer, Data Analyst, Procurement Officer, Senior Accountant, Assistants, Typist cum Computer Operator, Office Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Last date to submit the application form||27.12.2021|
Vacancy Details for TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment
|District Level Vacancies|
|Typist Cum Computer Operator||02|
|State Level Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants should hold 10th/ diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PG Degree from a recognized university
- Refer notification for age limit and age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/interview
- Application should be submit their detailed CV through email (online) / offline mode
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Project Director – RIGHTS Project cum Director, Directorate for Welfare of the Differently Abled, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Lady Willingdon College Campus, Chennai-600005.
How to apply for TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website scd.tn.gov.in
- Click >>Others>>Rights Project Recruitment
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Finally, send the filled application form through respective address.
Keep check Daily Recruitment site regularly for further information related to the recruitment process. Further information regarding educational qualification, age limit, how to apply and other information are given above for your knowledge.
TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021 | Skilled Assistant Gr II| 07 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.11.2021 | TN CWDA Job Notification @ scd.tn.gov.in
TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021: Commissionerate for Welfare of Differently Abled, Tamilnadu invites application for engagement of Skilled Assistant Gr II posts. There are 07 vacancies are filled by this recruitment process. TN Differently Abled Welfare recruitment 2021 notification (No. 8253/Ad.4/2021) has been released on 27.10.2021. Applicants who searching for Tamilnadu Government jobs may apply for this TN Disabled Welfare recruitment. Applications must be typed in a white paper. Capable persons are instructed to submit the application via offline mode (Registered post) on or before 15.11.2021.
Candidates may download the TN Differently Abled Welfare recruitment 2021 notification & application form from www.scd.tn.gov.in. Class 10th job seekers may use this chance to start & develop careers @ Tamilnadu CWDA. Applicants must attach the self-attested xerox copies of SSLC certificate, DTE Certificate, community certificate, employment registration card & other documents along with filled application form. Selected candidates will be placed anywhere in Tamilnadu. More details of Tamilnadu Differently Abled Welfare recruitment 2021, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job advertisements are uploaded at official website.
Details of TN Differently Abled Welfare Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Commissionerate for Welfare of Differently Abled, Tamilnadu|
|Advertisement No.||8253/ Ad.4/ 2021|
|Job Name||Skilled Assistant Gr II|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Salary||Rs. 19500 to Rs. 71900|
|Notification Released Date||27.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.11.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Disabled Welfare Skilled Assistant Vacancy 2021
- Applicants should have passed Class 10th/ DTE from recognized board.
- Refer notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021)
- Age limit should be 18 years to 32 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- They may select candidates based on test/ interview.
- Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents through Registered post.
- Address: State Commissioner, Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled, Lady Willington College Campus, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-5.
Steps to Apply for Tamilnadu Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website scd.tn.gov.in.
- Click on Press Release>> Recruitment of candidates for the Technical post in Commissionerate for welfare of Differently Abled.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the filled form at prescribed address.
Visit official website to get more details about TN Differently abled welfare jobs. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Looking forward with www.dailyrecruitment.in to know latest job updates.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|