SEBI Recruitment 2022 | Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts | Total Vacancies 120 | Last Date 24.01.2022 | Download SEBI Officer Recruitment Notification @ www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. There are 120 vacancies will be filled by SEBI and these vacancies are assigned for SEBI Grade A Officer Vacancy. Candidates who are searching Central Govt Jobs kindly make the online registration from 05.01.2022 and online link has been activated. As per the SEBI notification, online mode applications will be received up to 24.01.2022.
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification & SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.sebi.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for Degree Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. SEBI Officer selection will be based on Phase I On-Line Examination, Phase II On-Line Examination and Interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of www.sebi.gov.in recruitment, SEBI new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Securities and Exchange Board of India shortly called as SEBI, a statutory regulatory body regulates securities market in India. SEBI has been regulating securities market since 1988. Headquarter of SEBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SEBI perform some basic functions such as to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of securities market and to regulate the securities market. Presently, there are more than five hundred employees are working in SEBI across India.
Details of SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Job Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Salary||Rs.28150 to 55600|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.01.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.01.2022|
SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 120 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Stream||No of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- SEBI Officer selection will be based on Phase I On-Line Examination, Phase II On-Line Examination and Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to download SEBI Officer Recruitment Notification 2022
- Go to official website sebi.gov.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via online.
How to fill up SEBI Jobs 2022 Online Application
- Go to official website sebi.gov.in
- Click “Career” find the link “SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022”, click on the link.
- Then find “Online Application Link” click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Then upload your Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression & Handwriting Declaration
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|