NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Stipendiary Trainee, Assistant & Other Vacancies | 72 Vacancies | Last Date: 27.12.2021 | Download NPCIL NAPS Notification @ npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is going to hire candidates to fill up the 72 vacancies in Narora Atomic Power Station Unit. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of following posts such as Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, Operation Theatre Assistant, Operator, Maintainer, Assistant Gr 1 & Steno Gr 1 posts. Candidates who are searching for Central Govt jobs can submit the NPCIL application form through online link on or before 27.12.2021. Online application process begins from 03.12.2021.
NPCIL Narora recruitment 2021 notification and apply online link for this NPCIL vacancy are available @ www.npcil.nic.in. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility for this NPCIL NAPS recruitment 2021. Selected candidates will be placed at NAPS, Uttar Pradesh. Category wise vacancy details are available at official notification. The company is looking for capable persons to fill up this NPCIL jobs. More details of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee recruitment 2021, syllabus, exam date, admit card, merit list, selection list, results & upcoming Govt job notices will be uploaded at official website.
Details of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Advertisement No||NAPS/ HRM/ 01/ 2021|
|Training Name||Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Pharmacist B, Operation Theatre Assistant, Operator, Maintainer, Assistant Gr 1 & Steno Gr 1|
|Training Location||NAPS Unit (UP)|
|Notification Released Date||01.12.2021|
|Online Application available from||03.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||27.12.2021|
NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Trades||No of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant||09|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||01|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Operator||18|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Maintainer||24|
|Assistant Gr 1||12|
|Steno Gr 1||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Narora Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts
- Candidates should have completed Class 10th/ Class 12th/ Diploma/ B.Sc. Nursing/ Any Degree from recognized board/ university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Nurse: 18 to 30 years.
- ST/ SA/ Pharmacist/ OTA: 18 years to 25 years.
- ST/ TM: 18 years to 24 years.
- Other Posts: 21 years to 28 years.
- Refer notification for age limit & age relaxation.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Candidates need to register their name through online link.
- Apply @ www.npcilcareers.co.in.
How to apply for NPCIL Narora Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Find & click on correct notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Submit the filled application form.
Please visit www.npcil.nic.in to get more careers opportunity @ NPCIL careers. Details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply have provided above. Keep looking at www.dailyrecruitment.in to know more job notifications.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 250 | Last Date 15.11.2021 | Download NPCIL TAPS Site Recruitment Notification @ www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, TAPS Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Recently it has issued new job notice [TMS/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP/2021] on 27.10.2021 for engagement of 250 vacancies. As per the NPCIL Recruitment notification, online link will be activated on 28.10.2021. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs in Maharashtra kindly submit the online form up to 15.11.2021. NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification & NPCIL TAPS Site Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.npcil.nic.in.
Candidates who are seeking ITI jobs in NPCIL must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The aspirants will be short listed for training based on the marks obtained in their ITI course. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in any Central / State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private Organization are not eligible to apply. More details of www.npcil.nic.in recruitment, NPCIL New vacancy, upcoming NPCIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Central Govt Jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, TAPS Site|
|Advt No||TMS/ HRM/ APPRENTICESHIP/ 2021|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Stipend||Rs.7700 / Rs.8855|
|Job Location||TAPS Site [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.10.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.11.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Applicants should possess ITI in concerned trade from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 14 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NPCIL selection will be based on marks obtained in their ITI course
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NPCIL TAPS Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Engagement of Trade Apprentices at TAPS Site“:, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
You may visit Career page to get more details about www.npcil.nic.in this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|