Army Public School Recruitment 2022 | PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy | Total Vacancies 8700 | Last Date 28.01.2022 | APS AWES Teacher Recruitment Notification @ www.aps-csb.in
Army Public School Recruitment 2022: Army Public Schools has recently released the new vacancy notification to fill up 8700 (Approx) Vacancies in 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. According to the Latest AWES Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Teacher Posts i.e. PGT, TGT & PRT. Applicants who are searching central government jobs, can apply online to this AWES Recruitment 2022 from 07.01.2022 and APS CSB online registration link has been activated now. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make a online registration to apply the Army public school jobs @ www.aps-csb.in or https://register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/ on or before the closing date (i.e) 28.01.2022 (28th January 2022).
APS Teacher Recruitment Notification & Army Public School Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.aps-csb.in. APS CBS selection will be based on Online Screening Test, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However CTET/TET conducted by Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. APS Teacher Online Screening Test will be held on 19.02.2022 and 20.02.2022. The AWES admit card will be released on 10th February 2022 for the AWES Online Screening test and the APS Teacher recruitment result to be released on 28th February 2022 . More details of AWES vacancy 2022, upcoming APS Jobs notices, AWES syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Army Public School notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of APS CSB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Army Public Schools|
|Job Name||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Total Vacancy||8700 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.01.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.01.2022|
|Online Screening Test date||19.02.2022 & 20.02.2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||10.02.2022|
|Official website||www.aps-csb.in/ awesindia.com.|
Eligibility Criteria for APS CBS Teacher Vacancy
- For PGT Vacancy: Candidates should completed B.Ed and possessed PG Degree with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- For TGT Vacancy: Candidates should completed B.Ed and possessed Graduation Degree with having a minimum of 50% marks.
- PRT Vacancy : Applicants must be completed B.Ed or 2 years diploma in elementary education with having min of 50% marks.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (As on 01st April 2021)
- Fresh Candidates: 40 years with less than 5 years of teaching experiences.
- Experienced Candidates: 57 years with 10 years of teaching experiences.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Salary
|Grade pay: 4800||Grade pay: 4600||Grade pay: 4200|
APS Teacher Selection Process
- APS CBS selection will be based on Online Screening Test, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Aspirants should pay Rs.385 via online mode (this is non refundable)
Apply Online AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website aps-csb.in.
- Find the advertisement for APS Teacher Vacancy, click on the advertisement.
- Official Notification will open read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up AWES Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get information of PGT/ TGT/ PRT like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|