Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 | Asha Worker Vacancies 2022 in West Bengal | Total Vacancies 249 | Last Date 10 June 2022 | Salary of Asha Worker and other details mention in post | Divisional Officer, Basirhat, West Bengal | @ north24parganas.gov.in
Asha Worker Recruitment 2022: Office Of The Sub – Divisional Officer, Basirhat, West Bengal has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Asha Worker Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. the last date to Apply Offline is on or before 10-Jun-2022.
Asha Worker Recruitment 2022: On behalf of the Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 Selection Committee, Bongaon Sub Division applications are hereby invited in the prescribed form Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 from the perspective and interested candidates for engagement as Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) on a purely voluntary basis under NHM for different areas under all the Health Sub-Centers under Bongaon, Bagdah, Gaighata Blocks under Bongaon Sub Division, National Health Mission, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Office Of The Sub – Divisional Officer, North 24 Paragraph Asha Worker Offline Form 2022
Asha Worker Recruitment 2022- Details
Online Applications are invited for the recruitment of 249 vacancies of Asha workers in North 24 Parganas Sub-Divisional Officer Recruitment 2022. Candidates are requested to apply online through Asha Worker Offline Form 2022 download below. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. Read the all detailed information on Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 below.
|Organization||Asha Worker Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Asha Worker Recruitment 2022|
|Vacancy name||Asha Worker Recruitment 2022|
|No of vacancy||249|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Updated on:||3 June 2022|
|Category/ Sector||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Application last Date||10 June 2022|
Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Division Name||No of Posts|
- JSSC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 450+ Stenographer Posts
- RFCL Recruitment 2022, Apply for Engineer & Other 40+ Vacancies
- CGPSC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 80 Chhattisgarh PSC Peon Jobs
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 921+ JSSC Sanitary Supervisor & Other Vacancies
Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Details
- For Asha workers Recruitment 2022Should be a married/divorced/ widowed woman.
- For Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 Candidate Should be a permanent resident of the same area Le. village under the health sub-center for which she is applying. As of 25 May 2022 should be within the age group 30-40 years.
- In the case of SC/ST candidates, the lower age limit may be relaxed to 22 years. (For all candidates born not before 27-05-1982 and not after 25-05-1992; for SC/ST candidates born not before 25 05-1982 and not after 25-05-2000) For Asha Worker Recruitment 2022
- For Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 candidates Should Madhyamik or equivalent examination appear, candidates possessing higher qualifications are also eligible. However, in all cases (appeared and failed or passed or possessing higher qualification) only the marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
- Areas, where the majority of the population belongs to SC/ST preference, will be given to candidates from that category, keeping the selection criteria fixed by the Sub Divisional Level ASHA Selection Committee (Memo No. HPW-27011/375/2018 NHM SEC Dept. of H&FW-Par II-3692) Date:03-12-2021)
- Preference will be given to Grade 1 and grade 2 SHG Members / Trained Dais/ Link Workers, Keeping The selection Cretieria fixed.
How to apply for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022
Prospective and interested candidates should fill-up the prescribed application form Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 in their own handwriting with blue/black pen and enclose the following document:
- Birth Certificate or Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (self-attested photocopy) as proof of age for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022.
- Voters’ Identity card (EPIC), Aadhar Card, and Ration Card (Self-attested photocopy) as proof of local residence.
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (Self-attested photocopy), even in case of failure in exam.
- Self Attested copy of Marriage Registration Certificate in case of married women of self-attested copy of Decree of Divorce in case of Divorced women or self-attested copy of Death Certificate of Husband in case of the widow.
- In case of above-mentioned Certificates are not available. Self Declaration regarding marital status certified by EA/Secretary and Health Supervisor of concerned G.P in Annexure B.
- Self Attested copy of Death Certificate of Husband for Widowed applicant.
- If applicable, SC/ST Certificate from a competent authority (Self-attested photocopy) is required for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022.
- If applicable, in case of Grade 1 & Grade II SHO Members certificate from BDO, and in case of trained Dais/Link workers, certificate form BMOH, has to be submitted along with application forms required for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022.
- Two (02) copies of the identical passport size colored photographs, one for an application form and another for Admit Card.
- An envelope (Size: 23cm X 10cm) with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed and the fall postal address of the candidate shall be written on it.
- The envelope containing the Application Form and send by the Post office.
Official Notification & Application Form for Barrackpore -I, II Divisions
Application Form for Barrackpore -I, II Divisions pdf – Click Here
Important Links for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022:
|Application Form for Asha Worker pdf||Click Here|
|Application Form for Barrackpore -I, II Divisions||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification||Download Here / Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications for 249 vacancies of Asha workers in North 24 Parganas Sub-Divisional Officer Recruitment 2022 and the process of submission of the application form is 10 June 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.