AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 | Last date 20 Feb 2023 | AII total vacancies 400 | All other Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 post are mentioned in the article. @www.aai.aero
Topic covered in Article: AAI Junior Executive 2023 Vacancies Details | AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 Educational qualification | Age Limit | Application fees for AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 online application | Salary of AAI Junior Executive 2023 | How to apply for AAI Junior Executive 2023 | AAI Junior Executive 2023 official Notification | Important Dates and Links for JSSC Recruitment 2023.
AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023: The Airports Authority of India has issued a new notification for the recruitment of a Junior Executive. AAI has issued a job announcement for 400 positions. Aspirants with a 10+2, 10th, 12th, Engineering, or Graduate certificate degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can apply before the form submission deadline.
The job location of AAI Junior Executive 2023 is New Delhi, India. The application process for the AAI Recruitment Junior Executive post will commence on the official website of AAI on February 20, 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the AAI Junior Executive post on or before February 20, 2023. The tentative date of the online examination for AAI Junior Executive will be announced on the official website of AAI.
AAI information given in this article like the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Notification, AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, AAI Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, and Sarkari Result, and refer to shanijobs.com or the official website https://www.aai.aero/.
AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 Details:
|Organization||AAI Junior Executive 2023|
|Organization Name||The Airports Authority of India|
|Vacancy name||Junior Executive.|
|No of vacancy||400|
|Last Updated on:||03 January 2023|
|Category/ Sector||Center Govt Jobs|
|Application start Date||04-01-2023|
|Application last Date||20-02-2023|
Apply to More Related Jobs:
AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 – 400 Vacancies Details
|Name of post||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||PWD||Total|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||163||40||108||59||30||04||400|
Note: As per the official notification, the number of vacancies announced is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of AAI.
AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 | 400 Junior Executive posts & Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
- Full-Time Regular bachelor’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curricula).
- The degree should be:-
- From a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
- Percentage of marks: – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree
- Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) A degree is allowed to apply against the post for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply.
The age limitation for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment are listed below.
- Age limitation as of 14 July 2023
- Maximum age limit for candidates to apply for AAI Jobs 2023 application: 27 Years.
- Upper Age Limit (OBC) 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit (SC/ ST) 32 years.
- Upper Age Limit (PwD) 37 years.
- Note: The age is considered as of July 14, 2023.
- RELAXATION IN AGE :
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer)candidates. Vacancies reserved for the OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to the ‘Non-creamy layer as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted.
- No subsequent requests for a change in date of birth will be entertained.
Candidates can apply online for the post of AAI Junior Executive 2023.
Application fees for AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 online application.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBc – Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST – Rs. 81/
Salary of AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023
Pay salary for AAI Junior Executive Posts is Rs. 40000/- (-3%) to Rs. 140000/-
- EMOLUMENTS :
- In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of AAI Junior Executive would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately)
How to apply for AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023.
Before applying for the AAI Junior Executive 2023, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for AAI Junior Executive 2023 online and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page of the online application:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link available on www.aai.aero.com under the tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- An incomplete application will be summarily rejected if any candidate sends for AAI Junior Executive 2023 vacancy.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for Online examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of the latest passport-size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI etc.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisements available on the AAI website www.aai.aero or read the below ppt.
AAI Recruitment Junior Executive 2023 official Notification
Download the AAI Junior Executive 2023 official Notification – Check out
- Opening date for On-line Application is 04.01.2023
- Last date for On-line Application is 20.02.2023
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination Will be announced on AAI Website-www.aai.aero
The last date for registration for online applications for AAI Junior Executive 2023 | 400 posts and the process of submission of the application form is 14 July 2023. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. Visit: Recruitment.org.in